PDA

View Full Version : SuperDave introduced me

Bustertypsy
11-23-2008, 09:04 AM
I remember just over a year ago when I was devastated by my breakup I searched the net looking for a place where I could find support and advice on how to heal my broken heart.I stumbled upon a site where SD had a few posts.

I immediately took to his posts and felt an amazing connection with all he had written.It was like he had written those posts just for me.Of course I realised that he hadn't but did realise that he worded his posts so well that I completely understood his every sentence.I have been a member of theLoveLogic ever since and will remain a member.This place is immeasurable when it comes to understanding the feelings of people regardless of nationality or colour.

To know that there are so many of us out there that are affected by the actions of others,to see them suffer,and to watch them slowly heal and become strong again.I know that I appreciate life and love much more now than ever before.It is through theLoveLogic that I have come to realise this.Thank you all here for your valuable contributions.I gain strength daily from your advice and support as do all of us.

Silverstar
11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
That is excactly how I found and experienced this site. Could not have said it better. Hope it will be here for a long time.

Darryl2312
11-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Me three !

xxSPHYNXxx
11-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Isn't it amazing, I also met SuperDave thru the same site your referring to! Thru his postings, willingness to share his own trials and turbulations, and wanting to help others, we all have gained such knowledge and inights.....

Dave is a true "whisper angel".. I hope that everyone continues to support each other, there is nothing more amazing than everyone from all cultures and parts of the world coming together, reaching out and helping each other....

And it starts with one reaching out and just asking for help!

CHEERS my friends!

xxSPHYNXxx

thatdoggirl
11-27-2008, 02:47 PM
If you guys are talking about enotalone... I found him in the SAME place. Hehe. But I favor this place. I can't help it... all of you have helped me out so much and continue to give great advice and I enjoy being here. You guys are like my online family. Hehe.

xxSPHYNXxx
11-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Shhhhhh....."yes" that would of been the place!

Bustertypsy
11-29-2008, 08:27 AM
If you guys are talking about enotalone... I found him in the SAME place. Hehe. But I favor this place. I can't help it... all of you have helped me out so much and continue to give great advice and I enjoy being here. You guys are like my online family. Hehe.

Ahh,you are so sweet.........sis! he he

thatdoggirl
11-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Ahh,you are so sweet.........sis! he he

haha. thanks, bro!:D

Frangipani
11-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Dave helped me years ago in ENA. I was very excited when he told me he was starting up his own site. I love it here, is way more personal and helpful. Go the Dave!

Jenlove
03-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Exactly what happened to me too. ;-) But it's really great to be here as there is instant connection with all of you guys. Thanks a lot!

7out102
03-18-2009, 11:44 AM
I found out today bc i messaged Dave on ENA. I have never got back with and ex but maybe this time around I will handle the situation much better than i did in the past. He is a great source of help. Its my first day..lets get started

SuperDave71
03-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Great to have you with us 7out102!

-SuperDave71