View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Some men do not deserve our love

How can a man say he loves you and you are his sould mate and then a few months later change his mind and move on. My ex boyfriend yesterday told me he did love me but now I am just a normal person to him. A few months ago he loved me completely and I was his soul mate. Some men do not deserve our love. My ex boyfriend definitely does not deserve my love. But it still hurts.
    To all the men out there how can you change so drastically?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hi to everyone

I was with my ex boyfriend for 14 months and he broke up with me beginning of October. I thought i was getting better but today I've cried a flood of tears again.

We had been in contact on and off since breaking up but that made me feel worse so i've stopped all contact since last week.

He was my soul mate and he said so too! We only broke up because of a little distance (one hour's drive). I think maybe he also wanted a child as he didnt have any children and i have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm sooooooo confused!

My Ex and I split up 2 1/2 yrs ago. She moved on to a new relationship and insisted that we stay connected. and we have for the 2 1/2 yrs she was in a her relationship. last month (sept 2012) her relationship ended. Her GF left her for someone else. She has since asked to see me and for us to get together. I'm not sure what I should do.We live 277 miles apart from each other. She says she cant meet me half way due too financial issues so I'd have to drive the entire way. I drive a big truck which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. why do i still miss him ???

SORRY FOR MY bad ENGLISH....
    I met my boyfriend one year ago,it was a rebound relationship, I was so much attached to him, we used to talk 7-8 hours in day. He used to tell me he wants to marry me, but we both belongs to conservative families where caste matters a lot, my parents are poor, by facing many hardships they raised me & sent me to a very good college, so it was quite clear that we can never get married to each other due to inter caste , we both are very much attached to our ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. today's horoscope

Your engine may sputter this morning as your gears begin to turn, Aquarius. It could be that you're working out something important in you mind that's helping clarify your emotions. The answer you seek is probably nothing like the one you'll find. By the time night comes, you'll have everything figured out. All the answers you need will be right there in front of you.

I hope this is related to you... Please just show up here and tell me you were wrong...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast