View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. staying strong

Its been nearly 5 wks since we broke up. At times thoughts of him creep into my mind and a surge of sadness washes over me. He wasn't giving me what I needed and didn't even want to address it even though he knew how it bothered me. I let this guy get away with so much, yet I miss the sound of his voice and his delicious smell. I miss kissing him. I'm not going to buckle under all this. I know I did what I had to. I can't be his doormat, never allowed that before. Ok I feel better. Just needed to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hello Cyber World!

I'm new to dis...im so lost! but wat interested me to "join" was an interestin blog written by a guy named Dan, bout how he recieved a letter from an ex...dis is ironic to me, kinda because jus his name really caught ma attention...and let me tell u y:

Here's ma story,

A few yrs back, bein young and stupid, we bought our first computer ever..and of course I was excited and very interested in da computer I think its a gr8 piece of technology, I'd like
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm happy for N.C.

I've been following this thread on another forum, and the girl really wants her ex back. She did NC, but every time she broke it she would analyze every single thing he said and hang on his every word, wondering if it was a signal of hope or if she should let go.

It hurt me to read it, because when I broke up with my last ex I was the -exact- same way. I didn't do NC for months and would write about things he said and what they must mean, etc.

I'm glad things with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. im done to NC...thanks to everyone!

hi everyone,i've been here everyday just lurking..im on NC since april 4 its 16 days already but i think im done to this,,cuz i broke the rules already!my ex keep sending lots of provoking emails since we broke up,but yesterday i get my courage to tell him what i have on my heart ..i think he believes that i know nothing to most of his lies and pretending hes the righteous one and keep pointing fingers at me!!but now he knew everything what i hide deep inside..maybe hes so shocked how i discovered ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another thing I'm pondering.

It's interesting how the pregnancy scare completely changed the dynamic of the relationship. I started a blog a few months after we started dating, because I needed a place to talk out my feelings and decide if I wanted to open up to him or not.

It was interesting because while I made a lot of entries about feeling happy, there was always a line or two about wondering if he loved me as much as I loved him.

It's funny how before the scare happened, I would brush it off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast