View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I'm happy for N.C.

I've been following this thread on another forum, and the girl really wants her ex back. She did NC, but every time she broke it she would analyze every single thing he said and hang on his every word, wondering if it was a signal of hope or if she should let go.

It hurt me to read it, because when I broke up with my last ex I was the -exact- same way. I didn't do NC for months and would write about things he said and what they must mean, etc.

I'm glad things with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. im done to NC...thanks to everyone!

hi everyone,i've been here everyday just lurking..im on NC since april 4 its 16 days already but i think im done to this,,cuz i broke the rules already!my ex keep sending lots of provoking emails since we broke up,but yesterday i get my courage to tell him what i have on my heart ..i think he believes that i know nothing to most of his lies and pretending hes the righteous one and keep pointing fingers at me!!but now he knew everything what i hide deep inside..maybe hes so shocked how i discovered ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Another thing I'm pondering.

It's interesting how the pregnancy scare completely changed the dynamic of the relationship. I started a blog a few months after we started dating, because I needed a place to talk out my feelings and decide if I wanted to open up to him or not.

It was interesting because while I made a lot of entries about feeling happy, there was always a line or two about wondering if he loved me as much as I loved him.

It's funny how before the scare happened, I would brush it off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Easy to love.

I have -no- clue what to do as far as my ex goes.

I see a few possible outcomes

1) I let my anger fade, and my feelings for him grow over time. Things go well for a few months and we end up getting back together.

2) I let my anger fade, my feelings grow, his don't and we never get back together. I'd likely end up going NC in a few months.

3) I keep my anger and treat him like crap until one of us has enough of it and just goes NC.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. breaking up..

what you will do if the love of your life,says different to what he's doing,if he says he always love you but actually theres no back up actions to prove his love,its strange feelings but he doesnt want to lose me!is it only a trick of a man who cant accept that he was wrong? or he's just not serious to a relatonship?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast