View RSS Feed

darkangeleyes

I'm sooooooo confused!

Rate this Entry
My Ex and I split up 2 1/2 yrs ago. She moved on to a new relationship and insisted that we stay connected. and we have for the 2 1/2 yrs she was in a her relationship. last month (sept 2012) her relationship ended. Her GF left her for someone else. She has since asked to see me and for us to get together. I'm not sure what I should do.We live 277 miles apart from each other. She says she cant meet me half way due too financial issues so I'd have to drive the entire way. I drive a big truck which will cost me a little under a fortune in gas. Plus, when their relationship ended she was living with the GF in her place sooo, she doesn't have a place of her own, she's living with a friend. So I have to pay for a hotel/motel for the 3 days togehter. I need advice...I do miss her alot, I love her deeply! I've held onto her for the 2 1/2 yrs she was with someone else, as she held onto me! but I just can't help feeling used like I'm the rebound girl? Should I go and spend time with her and try and rekindle our relationship? I don't want to regret anything! I feel that if I don't go WHAT IF??

Submit "I'm sooooooo confused!" to Twitter Submit "I'm sooooooo confused!" to Google Submit "I'm sooooooo confused!" to Digg Submit "I'm sooooooo confused!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm sooooooo confused!" to del.icio.us

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: