In my opinion "Attraction" comes in many ways....
What actually attracts me is a "genuine smile". As I am meeting yhou I extend my hand, look into your eyes say hello my name is...and I shake their hand as I say very nice to meet you.
A person can learn "alot" from a handshake too!
With that said I start off with"
1. Communication - I have to be able to hold a conversation of "substance" and have my mind stimulated...I also feel you and your partner have to have the ability to express their emotions and view points both good and bad...strong communication along with my next choices I believe are the foundation of a good "healty" relationship
2. Honest & Trust - Says it all...If you "lie" to me, I wasn't worth the truth. How can you trust if you are lied to? Relationships cannot build and/or flourish without honesty and "trust"...<Insight, one you left off so I am adding it here with honesty>
3. Sense of Humor - I "LOVE" to laugh! After working and family obligations, when I am out with my partner I want us to not only have "quality" time I want us to have fun, joke around and laugh! Just "be"...
4. Personality - Ties in alot with sense of humor. One's personality doesn't necessarily just mean getting along with friends, etc. I would look for a partner that has many traits that I have which would include their morals and values.
5. Mental Stability - I would support my partner. There are different events that happen in life, weather it be a tragedy or one having a "bad" day. If it required professional help, I think that would have to be determined if and when it occured, what was going on and then you would have to make a decision on your options.
6. Looks - I look for confident, "non-jealous" partner. I believe "beauty" comes from within. If you are NOT a beautiful person on the "inside" the outside does NOT make a difference...Looks come and go, beauty if from within! I will say the genuine smile and beautiful eyes...Look into the eyes... they will tell you everything you need to know, just LOOK! I do concede I do have to have a spark!
7. Sex and Passion - Well, as for me.. I am a very affectionate, passionate loving person. I want a partner that is affectionate also, that isn't afraid to show it. AS I have said before... kissing is a "lost" art! If you have in your relationship the qualities I have listed above your lovemaking will not only be passionate it will create a much deeper and stronger bond with your partner and ypur relatonship will be that much more meaningful. WOW! <Insight missed passion too so I had to include it here>
8. Money - I am not a materialistic person... What I look for and want from my partner is "time" QUALITY time... It is important that you have money to take care of necessities and enjoy life but "things" just aren't important "YOU" are!
9. Religion - I am fine with a partner who has their own spirituality. You will know if your compatible with your partner thru open communication.
Have a fabulous day all!