Thread: Bush / Obama ?

Darryl2312

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Bush / Obama ?

Im in the UK so obviously dont get a say in the matter.

However what do you guys think about these two ?

Bush - Well hes pretty much portrayed all over the world as a moron, rightly so or ? I know hes done some stupid things but is he really that bad ? I for one was pretty concerned this guy was the most powerfull man in the world !
    But then again maybe I was just jumping on the bandwagon too !

Obama - I like this guy, I really do. He seems to have a some really good ideas and thoughts, seems really passionate, just what we need right ? Pulling the troops out of Iraq for one is long overdue.

Would be interested in your thoughts, especially those of you in the US for obvious reasons.

suzie q

well--bush is definitely portrayed as a moron.
    i don't think he's that bad, necessarily, but i think he was not the right fit for our country at that time. that being said, i can't imagine what it was like to have to make the kind of decisions he had to make.

i LOVE obama. he's my main man. he is super passionate and just what we need. change is necessary if you want different results. i can't wait to see what he does for us.

thatdoggirl

I don't get that much into politics so I don't know as much as I should know but I do know that I didn't want Bush to be president during both elections and am happy that he will soon be out of the office. I understand he was our president and all and did whatever he though was best but I don't agree and I think he was a terrible president. Sorry.

I am all for Obama and voted for him. I agree with most of his views and think that he was the best choice. Yay!

Flames

I may not be in the U.S but i do follow it to a point since I live right above them. I am just amazed that they now have someone on the younger side and none the less someone that isn't white YAY new views in the presidents chair I think he will do some good for the states. Since I am a soldier and know whats happening in both Iraq and in Afganistane *sorry if I spelled it wrong* and now that hes moving them out since all it was doing was upsetting them it should do some good.

EmmaMadeleineMcDonald

i will go for obama

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 32%,
    Points required for next Level: 34
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Level

I think anyone who believes they are qualified to make decisions on behalf of millions of people they know nothing about, should be in a psychiatric hospital or prison.

Thread Information