When I was 18 I worked in one of our local shops in town for a couple of years.

I would like to think that I was well liked amongst my colleagues and I got quite friendly with one of the women there. We had lots in common with each other and enjoyed a lot of banter together.

One night we was on a night out, the drinks were flowing and everyone was having a good time, towards the end of night we ended up kissing. The trouble was she is 30 and married. We tried to forget what happened that night but it soon turned into a regular thing. We would sneak off at work or I would go round to hers when her husband was working late.

One of the worst things I remember was when her husband would come into the shop and we would have a conversation. He was a really nice bloke as well which made me feel worse but for whatever reason it did not make me stop.

I was 18, young, naive and flattered by the attention.

We would be stop and start for many months as both of us at times would ease off but then something would bring us back to each other.

I ended up leaving the job due to me starting a new career in London and was looking forward to a fresh start so we said our goodbyes and I have not seen or heard from her in about 3 years now. I understand she is still with her husband, I don