Thread: Do I sound crazy about him or is it real?

lovablelittle

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Do I sound crazy about him or is it real?

Sometimes I feel I am in love. Sometimes it is not important at all. But I like him so much and the thought of his voice and words make me feel secure. He is officially single and we share a formal relationship so to say.

The last few times we talked about HER he lowered his voice so much that I could not even hear him. He has called me thrice in returning my calls. I feel, "he likes you girl but is controlling his affections because there is no chance for him. You have been taken!" Yet, there are no visible signs other than his readiness to be there for you and your head that says there is something shielded behind his curious searching eyes. Once it happened that I was looking for him and started walking away as I couldn't find him. After taking a few steps, I felt something and turned back to see him standing there looking at me, uncertain whether to call me or not. I was stumped!

I am already in a good relationship which he is aware of and perhaps with a person more eligible, loving and caring than him. But my mind is such a restive horse which wants the guy to hold me, kiss me and what Not!! I feel so connected with him. Its so shameful.

Its so shameful as sometimes you feel that "No, he hasn't got anything for you. Its all your imagination and you are despicable. He will not even think about you or miss you when you've gone. He cares nothing more than your being just another woman he comes across." But the way he smiles when we meet alone. He wouldn't if I am with someone??!! He touches the tips of his nose, his texts and his talks have an affort of humour, and his is so nice and caring about me that I am confused. Yeah, we text each other (his personal number) and he always replies immediately and has asked me to call him for any help (of course medical) without worrying about disturbing him. He did tell me that I don't have to appologize nor show extreme gratitude. He also asked me if at all he has failed in replying to any of my questions. His eyes become wide at seeing me, full eye contact, smiles, his also looks at my ears, lips and cheeks while talking. But there hasn't been any step from him that makes me feel he is interested.

It hurts so much to be away from him. But I don't want to end up a fool by showering so much affection for him and to find that he is already committed and all this has been an illusion.

How do I know why he is being so nice to me? Is it just the way, is he being friendly?
    Do you think he is romantically interested?
    Am I just being infatuated?
    Do you be so nice to women unless you feel they are special?

Whoever reads this please comment.

Level completed: 81%,
    Points required for next Level: 57
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I think that before you try to determine how he feels about you, you need to determine how you feel about your current boyfriend. You say you're in a loving happy relationship, yet you're concerning yourself with thoughts of another.

Quote Originally Posted by lovablelittle View Post
    But I don't want to end up a fool by showering so much affection for him and to find that he is already committed and all this has been an illusion .
    Hon, it sounds like YOU are already commited, so perhaps he is feeling the same way, however you say he KNOWS you are with another. I don't believe it is fair for you to expect him to behave a certain way when he knows you are with someone else.

My advice is to first deal with the relationship you are currently in, questioning why you are with him while dreaming of another. Chasing one person while being in a relationship is never pretty and always ends in heartbreak and resentment. Once you are single you can step it up a gear with the new guy. If you find that he is with someone else,..... well, at least you're no longer in a relationship as second best
    -Peace
    Dan

lovablelittle

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dan72 View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

I think that before you try to determine how he feels about you, you need to determine how you feel about your current boyfriend. You say you're in a loving happy relationship, yet you're concerning yourself with thoughts of another.

Hon, it sounds like YOU are already commited, so perhaps he is feeling the same way, however you say he KNOWS you are with another. I don't believe it is fair for you to expect him to behave a certain way when he knows you are with someone else.

My advice is to first deal with the relationship you are currently in, questioning why you are with him while dreaming of another. Chasing one person while being in a relationship is never pretty and always ends in heartbreak and resentment. Once you are single you can step it up a gear with the new guy. If you find that he is with someone else,..... well, at least you're no longer in a relationship as second best

Dan,
    Hi, thanks.
    Won't you be bewildered if someone whom you like immensely shows surprising signs that she likes you too?
    My liking for him was not developed suddenly. It came off from my experience with him n by knowing him to be a beautiful person. But he does mirror my facial expressions a lot and smiles at me a lot made me Think. He is going out of it to help me and I began to wonder, why.. Why so much?I have never expected so much from him. But he even helps my friends for me.
    I dont know. Im an adult and I know ethics. But its the human mind after all.
    If you can tell me what you feel about please write in.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 86%,
    Points required for next Level: 56
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dear Lovablelittle,

This may seem like a stupid question, however, why haven't you asked him if he is with someone? If you are afraid he might say "Yes, I am why?" Then you can have this answer "Oh I just thought my friend who is single might like to meet you."

If you don't ask him you will never know if he is single. Sometimes words are needed!

In regards to you, if he is single are you willing to break up your current relationship to be with him? Why are you thinking of being with someone else? What is wrong in your current relationship?

All the best,

Annita
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

lovablelittle

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerinlondon View Post
    Dear Lovablelittle,

This may seem like a stupid question, however, why haven't you asked him if he is with someone? If you are afraid he might say "Yes, I am why?" Then you can have this answer "Oh I just thought my friend who is single might like to meet you."

If you don't ask him you will never know if he is single. Sometimes words are needed!

In regards to you, if he is single are you willing to break up your current relationship to be with him? Why are you thinking of being with someone else? What is wrong in your current relationship?

All the best,

Annita
    Hi Annita,

Thanks for your comment.

I don't think it matters to me if he is single or not because my admiration is not going to change depending on his status as I don't wish to get together with him. I cannot deny the fact that I do wish him to know that I have so much feeling for him though I would leave it to him on how to reciprocate to them. I know that I may not have anything so beautiful in me that would pull him like the way it did for me. But yes, I do wish to know what he would say to me if he knew my mind.

I know its weird but it does make sense.I never had so deep emotions for anybody in my life though what I feel for my boyfriend is different as we wanted to get together in life. But with this person I feel something new!

All I want to is to get rid of them now. I know he likes me but not enough to love me. Friendship? I am not sure if that is it. He makes a lot of eye contact and I seem to read something in his eyes. And recently on closer situations he averts his eyes. New! Friends don't do that.

exquisitestill

Quote Originally Posted by lovablelittle View Post
    Hi Annita,

Thanks for your comment.

I don't think it matters to me if he is single or not because my admiration is not going to change depending on his status as I don't wish to get together with him. I cannot deny the fact that I do wish him to know that I have so much feeling for him though I would leave it to him on how to reciprocate to them. I know that I may not have anything so beautiful in me that would pull him like the way it did for me. But yes, I do wish to know what he would say to me if he knew my mind.

I know its weird but it does make sense.I never had so deep emotions for anybody in my life though what I feel for my boyfriend is different as we wanted to get together in life. But with this person I feel something new!

All I want to is to get rid of them now. I know he likes me but not enough to love me. Friendship? I am not sure if that is it. He makes a lot of eye contact and I seem to read something in his eyes. And recently on closer situations he averts his eyes. New! Friends don't do that.
    Haha I really like that string of advice, if he is dating someone just pretend you were asking for a friend...clever! I say go for it, hate to be left wondering ya know?

Touched But Not Broken
    Last edited by Dan72; 11-19-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Deleting a link

Thread Information