.....Ladies have you ever had a guy tell you ....My feelings have changed.... this was what my guy said after...18 great co habitating months....It was Graduation time for his youngest son... also the son had a surgery...college move in...The ex wife was there during all this....I Thought we were doing great the he hits me with his Feelings have changed ... next thing he is moving back in his house with his ex....He was divorced but living with his ex for financial..Her financial...he is very stable financially...what a fool she was to have divorced him in the first place for a guy at the airport where she worked... it fell through... he has been her financial support and friend till now 8 years divorced.........then I was his hairdresser I hit on him we hit it off...I let him move in with me... we were in love... He moved back home with his ex.....Now he won't speak to me at all ...I consider this emotional abuse... have you ladies ever have a guy just stop talking to you ...whats with that ....It makes me want to.... smack them in the face..... and call them a coward.....carol in louisville...