Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default How to get back ex boyfriend when there are lots of problems

Hello everyone.....
    I am Nivi. I would try to keep my story as short as possible. I am 20 years of age now. I fell in love with Naren when I was 13. He also did (atleast he said so). After 7 months of affair he left me for someone else. Okay, now I never had much bonding with any of my family members. Naren was the only person I gave all my love to. I used to call him whenever I got a chance. One day his girlfriend called up at my place and told my parents that I was coming between them. In spite of all these I couldn't hate him. After few days Naren changed all his contact number and since I didn't know any of his friends I couldn't contact him at that time.
    I was madly and deeply in love with him. I was alone and depressed for about two years. When I turned 16, suddenly Naren came back to my life. Obviously in between every opportunity I got I used to mail him but he hardly replied. But suddenly Naren was back in my life. I was happier than ever. Then within a week we started dating again. During that time he told me he loved a girl very much and she has left him. They even had physical relation. Most of the times Naren was busy telling me how much he missed her and all. Just because I didn't want to loose him again I used to listen to it and cry. It was during the second phase of our relationship, I slept with him.
    As usual again after a few months Naren dumped me but promised me that I would have him anytime I want him beside me and he would stand by me through thick and thin (obviously he doesn't now). I was still a bit satisfied that at-least I wont loose him totally.
    When I turned 19, Naren got a job and moved to another place.From there he hardly used to call me. After few months he told me that he has a girlfriend there. And he used to tell me that "my girlfriend has given me this", "she has done that for me", "she does so much for me" etc etc. I was told by him that I could only call him on Sundays. Every time I called he used to behave so rudely to me.
    Now I am 20 and still I am not able to move on. I surfed the net and got to know about the no contact rule. I tried it so many times. Every time I ended up mailing him or calling him.
    My parents have always been against mine and Naren's relationship. Still I went against them every time. When Naren had no job, I used to skip my meals to save up some money and at the end of the month I would give that money to him. Every time I prayed, I prayed for him. Then why is this happening to me?????
    I really want him back. Help me!!!!!

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 55%,
    Points required for next Level: 45
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class7 days registered31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hi.. I understand the confusion your going through but there are some facts you need to face dear. From what you have told us about your relationship with this man, I get that he has been in your life from quite a long time. That having been said, I think you need to realise that he doesn't want to commit to you. The last time he started dating someone is proof enough that he doesn't see you as a romantic interest.
    I suggest you do keep distance from him and follow the no contact rule strictly. It will be hard but it is for your own good. Distractions are a great way to stick to the NC rule. Keep yourself occupied and slowly you'll be able to get over him.
    Ships are safe in the harbor. But thats not what ships were made for.

Once you've experienced new heights, you can't go back to the old, boring you. Keep raising the bar!

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 4%,
    Points required for next Level: 48
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Level

Get over him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk