Overall activity: 94.0%
    Overall activity: 94.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Unhappy What I shouldn't be saying...

Eric... I'm tired of hurting over you. I'm tired of wondering if you miss me. I'm tired of not being able to get through a day without thinking about you. I'm tired of wondering how you can just suddenly be okay without me. It doesn't make sense to me.. how.. the first time we "broke up" you said you didn't understand how I could bail on you saying I still loved you. But you did it to me too. I'm tired of waking up every day and the first damn thing I do is check my phone for a missed call or text from you. I'm tired of waiting for you to pull up in my driveway. I miss having lunch with you.. and all the stupid things we used to do. I just want to feel better. I'm tired of waiting for a letter from you, and waiting for you to come back. I just dont know how to stop. I can't even drive anywhere without looking for your vehicle. I constantly look for you. I've considered showing up at your house.. but what good would that do? I dread seeing you somewhere.. knowing that your face would kill me. I wonder.. if you check my Instagram account. I can't check yours. I wonder if it kills you that I deleted my facebook account.. knowing you can't check up on me. I wonder if you've tried. The hardest part was getting rid of all the evidence that you were ever in my life. I thought that returning all of your shirts and cd's would help.. but it hasn't. You haven't returned anything of mine. And I wonder why. I wonder if you've just thrown everything away. I wonder if you've read the letter I wrote you.. and if it had any effect on you. I'm just tired.. I almost want to change my number, so you would have to fight harder to contact me.. and then think I would regret it if you tried to contact me and then would give up. I dont think I'll ever feel anything for anyone as strongly as I did for you... That last night.. all I wanted to do was hug you.. and when I asked if I could, you said "why?"... If I could just find a way to make the hurting stop... I love you, Erock.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 60
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Dear cherrybombx,

You are not alone. IME all "normal" people feel this sense of loss, like a death, when they lose a partner. IMHO the best way to move forward is to use thought stoppage:

http://www.thelovelogic.com/forum/sh...ought-stoppage

and to focus on yourself, your own life and goals. When you remember you, you learn to forget to hurt.

Good luck.

All the best,

Annita
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

Thread Information