Thread: Please help were those good signs what do i do .How do i flirt with this twin????

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 84%,
    Points required for next Level: 8
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Please help were those good signs what do i do .How do i flirt with this twin????

OK guys i'm 18 and it's my last year in school.Last year i changed classes and here's what happened.OK in my new Spanish class there were 2 incredible twin girls. First i thought they were way out of my league being twins and all and sexy ones to say the least.So i didn't talk to them at all for that reason.But one day one of their friends sat down next to me and we started talking about college and etc. after that i told her i was interested in photography then she told me that one of the twins was also interested(turned out it was the shy one or at least the less talkative one)but i didn't have the balls to talk to her.That was in the last months of school so i was too shy to start a convo with the twin.So i added her on FB she accepted the fr request but when i tried to talk to her on chat the last week of school she didn't answer but she saw the message instanltly.

So that was last year.This year they are all in my class again.The twins don't really talk to me now.Now to tell you what happened last week. Ok i was in class again and i was sitting behind the twins.In the break the cooler not so shy one turned back and asked me smiling why did i always wear sunglasses (i wear sunglasses really often) as a joke i told here that i wore them so girls wan't see when i'm giving then naughty looks.Then they both smiled.During the class i said some funny **** and the shy one really laughed at that.After a few days in the next class with them i brought my camera.Some of the boys from her class asked to see it and etc she only looked at it but didn't say anything.Then one of the boys sitting behind her asked me something and as we were talking she was looking at me and smiling.In the same class i was really funny again and the twins laughed.But this week it was a little weak.The first class they didn't show up and the second they had to leave early to see a play so i couldn't talk to them.

OK i'm sure that the shy twin doesn't have a bf and i'm also sure that the cooler one has bf.
    So like what should i do were those good signs. What should i do? How do i start a convo with her.Tell me some great pickup lines and advice pelase.
    P.S Also i'm always dressed in a sports coat and look really formal so most girls like that.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 60
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dear dude,

Welcome. Good name choice! Firstly I suggest you use the name's of these girls, twin cool and shy does not sound like a good use of nicknames! Secondly I assume you do know this girl you like's name, so I have some questions for you:

Do they always do everything together? Ideally you would talk to her whilst she's alone, less difficult for you and less embarrassing for her.
    Is there a photography club at your high school? If yes, then why don't you ask her to join you at it, so you can see if you guys like it (your reason could be, you wanted someone else to go with you and give you an impartial view or you'd like her opinion since she also like's photography etc) ?
    If there is no photography club, why don't you tell her you are thinking of starting one and would she like to have a chat after school maybe in the library with some books and your camera's about photography, ask for her input about starting a club, entering competitions etc. (to draw out shy people, speaking on a topic they like and asking them questions can get them talking).

What else do you know about her? Is she in any clubs? Does she do a sport? Please update us soon, we're all waiting to hear what she says!

All the best,

Annita
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 84%,
    Points required for next Level: 8
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerinlondon View Post
    Dear dude,

Welcome. Good name choice! Firstly I suggest you use the name's of these girls, twin cool and shy does not sound like a good use of nicknames! Secondly I assume you do know this girl you like's name, so I have some questions for you:

Do they always do everything together? Ideally you would talk to her whilst she's alone, less difficult for you and less embarrassing for her.
    Is there a photography club at your high school? If yes, then why don't you ask her to join you at it, so you can see if you guys like it (your reason could be, you wanted someone else to go with you and give you an impartial view or you'd like her opinion since she also like's photography etc) ?
    If there is no photography club, why don't you tell her you are thinking of starting one and would she like to have a chat after school maybe in the library with some books and your camera's about photography, ask for her input about starting a club, entering competitions etc. (to draw out shy people, speaking on a topic they like and asking them questions can get them talking).

What else do you know about her? Is she in any clubs? Does she do a sport? Please update us soon, we're all waiting to hear what she says!

All the best,

Annita
    ok there is a photo club but it's freshmen only we are seniors. Ok i see both of the twins together a lot but in language class they almost never sit together.OK the problem is i am scared as **** to talk to her im afraid of the opinion of my classmates about liking her. About starting a club that's gonna be impossible being the last year i have so much lessons. About what else i know well not much. 1-She is really smart and won a prize for good grades i think 2-She goes to take photos at a studio 3 She went to photography lessons 4 she and her sister were in a cheap series movie(only 1 episode for now) but they only played for about 1min and said only about 3 words. That's all i know and i'm afraid to talk to her in the halls.
    P.S. Also a guy from my class asked me 2 weeks ago if i liked the twins and 1 other girl from their class which i know but i said No.Then a day later i asked him on chat why was he so interested who i liked. He told me he couldn't tell me because i knew here=> some girl asked him to ask me

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 60
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Dear dude,

What's the worst that can happen? (no I am not a Dr.Pepper advert!)

Seriously, if you let other people's judgement run your life, you'll never do anything from fear!

The starting a club suggestion was a "ruse" it was a way to get her chatting about a topic you both like. You could just mention some of the freshman have asked for some info and you wanted to run a few ideas by her since she also likes the topic.

Which is going to bother you most in 5 years, not having spoken to her or asked her and never knowing what might have been, or having spoken to her and your classmates having given you a hard time for like a week, before they move on to the next new thing?

In the end whatever you decide, will be the right thing for you.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

All the best,

Annita
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

Thread Information