Thread: She text me after three days of no contact, was she thinking of me?

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 38%,
    Points required for next Level: 31
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default She text me after three days of no contact, was she thinking of me?

There was a character limit on the subject title, so here is the question I wanted to get in:

She text me after three days of no contact, asking if she did anything wrong, was she thinking of me? Did she really like talking to me?

I am a 26 years old guy, I live in London

I met a girl, 25 years old, on a dating site, last month, she added me on there and we had a few long fun chats via the sites instant messaging system. She wanted to talk on the phone, so she phoned me one night and then we ended up talking on the phone for two weeks, most nights, when she was able to phone and our chats always lasted between 6 or 7 hours, every time, from 11 pm to say 5 or 6 in the morning. She told me she works as an operator for the police, so done shift work, and thats how she found the time to phone. She had just been hurt in a previous relationship, months before, her ex used her credit card details to buy stuff without telling her, and he was meeting up with his ex girlfriend behind her back, and she only found out through his face book notifications which showed up on his email inbox and it left her in heartbroken, she told me it took her a while to get over it. We talk about random things, and we also talk about our favourite music, films, etc, and other things. She told me how she is a proffesional tap dancer. We have spent a lot of time going on You tube and showing each other things, over the phone and having a good laugh. She told me that I am a gentleman, brilliant, etc, because I don't ask her dirty questions, or ask her for dirty pictures, which 99% of the men on that site do. She told me that they start off by being nice, then email her a dirty picture and ask for one in return, which she said drives her mad. In our phone chats, we have our quieter moments, where we just lay down in our beds, giggling, and and talking about random things, asking each other random questions. e.g, she asks stuff like "okay next question... tell me an embarrassing thing about yourself", or "lets think of another question, .... what is your favourite colour?" random stuff like that. When we both go silent, because we can't think of anything to say, I get worried that she will put the phone down and she tells me not to get worried, that she is fine with it. I love it when I say to her in a sweet voice during the laying down chats, when we're both relaxed and tucked up..........I say to her.... randomly "oh Helen" and she says back in a sweet voice "oh Michael" we repeat it like 3 times, then we both quietly giggle. I have said to her a few times, I don't mind if she go's to sleep, but she said "no, I like talking to you" A few times, when she said she was tucked up in her bed, she said in a small voice "I really like you Michael" I told her I liked her back, then we quietly giggled. Did she really like talking to me? When it became daylight, we agreed to go to sleep. The only thing was, I was worried about meeting her straight away, to which she brought up a few times... I told her I wanted to wait a bit, so we could warm to each other, but what I really wanted to do was get rid of my stomach a bit, as it doesn't look good at all. In our last long 6 hour chat, she said it freaked her out a bit, because she thought there must have been something wrong with her..... she told me she always felt she had to prove herself in her previous relationship. She suggested we even go for a short walk at first, in the park or something. She kissed me goodnight (over the phone of course, lol) and we then both went to sleep

She sent me a text, the day after, on the Thursday, around 11 am which said "Hi Michael, how are you today? What are you up to?" I replied to her what I was doing, that I was at work, etc. I never got a reply back from her the whole day. Being stupid me , I waited for her to text me, because I was scared of what she m ight reply, if I asked her what I did wrong, because I like her so much, I didn't want that nice thing between us tainted with any negativity, yet. I also avoided the dating site. Three days went by, and no text, and then on the Sunday morning, ... she sent me a text, which said, exact wording, copied from text:

"soooo.......what have I done wrong?"

..... any opinions as to the way she wrote that would be great as well. I explained to her that I replied to her on the Thursday when she texted me, but she said she never got the text, and thought I was ignoring her. This has happened to me before on my mobile phone, where a friend has sent me a text and I hadn't got it, or got it 2 days later , etc, due to some malfunction. She also has lots of friends I think who text her, so that could be a reason. After sending a few texts to each other, with me trying to explain, I sent her a long heartfelt message on the dating site and then deleted my account, She said this confused her, as to why I deleted it... I then asked her to phone me so we could have a better talk about it, which she did and we had a little chat about things. It was a nice little chat, she asked me how the day with my mum went, etc, had a little laugh.... but she did say that the three day silence brought her back bad memories <<< ? And that she was so, so confused. The way she left the phone left me wondering too, she told in a quiet, upset sounding voice "I've got to go,.... I've just messed up my dinner I tried to make"

Why did she text me after those three days? Was she thinking about me during those three days? Why else would she text?

Thank you so much for any answers : )

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 90%,
    Points required for next Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I think it was a miscommunication clearly. and she clearly thought u were ignoring her. do u live anywhere near her? why don't u try to meet up. sounds like there's a significant connection already. I think it sounds like meeting up in person would be good so u guys can figure out if there's any chemistry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information