Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points
    Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Help unwanted sexual fantasies

Ok so the story is as follows : I have had multiple unwanted sexual fantasies about having my wife sleep with men, random men, we have spoken about it and she doesn't want to do it and I can't stop myself from thinking about it. We have had 4 threesomes before 3 guys and a girl but now I seem to want it again. I hate the fact that I forced her to do this and all the times we did it, it was because I guilted her into doing it. She loves me so much that she agreed to do it out of pure guilt and fear of me leaving her if she didn't do it. But she's not wanting to do it anymore and it even hurts me remembering all the times I made her do it and I wish I never did it in the first place. I want stop thinking about this all the time, I need to get rid of this and I need help! Please!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 60
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hi,

Welcome. I hear you feel guilt about your manipulation of your partner. I hear you have unwanted sexual fantasies. It sounds to me like there are issues underlying this desire. Have you sought therapy in regards to it? What are you feeling that is driving this need for extra partners?

Look forward to hearing from you.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 80%,
    Points required for next Level: 60
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hi,

Welcome. I hear you feel guilt about your manipulation of your partner. I hear you have unwanted sexual fantasies. It sounds to me like there are issues underlying this desire. Have you sought therapy in regards to it? What are you feeling that is driving this need for extra partners?

Look forward to hearing from you.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 90%,
    Points required for next Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level

rather than avoiding these fantasies and trying to repress them, it may be better to confront and ask yourself why you want this. what deeper emotional satisfaction will you feel you will get from it? could it be that you want to see her dominated and that makes you feel powerful? that you want her to really feel like she would do anything for you, even something she doesn't want to do, to see her taken completely?
    i think if u explore the deeper need behind your fantasy you may be able to find a way that you can both explore and meet that need in a way that makes her feel loved and also gets your need met in a way that will bring you closer together and make your intimacy stronger.

Thread Information