Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class100 Experience Points

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Jealousy in marriage

I am married and have wife who is 15 years older to me.she is my second wife and I have a kid from.my first wife.My parents and siblings family is attached to my first wife . My wife feel so much against and feel so much jealous of my ex wife , that she gets mad and fights even if I talks to my mother or my kid.
    She has asked me to pledge never to meet anyone else she will leave me and starts blackmailing me that if I will do so , she will talk to and flirt with other guys and also . She abuses my mother and others all. I couldn't say anything as I love her.also my family including my mother don't calls me so that our marriage life remain peaceful. I meet my mother and my kid and ex without telling my wife but if she ever comes to know that I have met them , she gets total mad .
    I love my wife but same time feel duty towards my mother and my kid.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Freshman Member
    Level completed: 46%,
    Points required for next Level: 54
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registered100 Experience Points

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hello Shaleen,

One thing is your spouse feeling insecure about maybe being older than you and the fact that you still have communication with your ex but another is treating your family bad! No excuse! Unfortunately you will forever have communication with your ex because you have a connection brought upon by having children together. She cannot blackmail you into not communicating or having contact with your ex or children. She should have known this when getting together with you. It comes with the package. You need to put your foot down and let her know that she cannot have that attitude! If you accept it,than this will bring great turmoil to your marriage! Family is everything especially when you love your family. She might need to speak to someone about her fears and insecurities.

Just a thought!
    Dee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information