Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Level

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Damaged clitoris

Hey!

I am worried that my clitoris was damaged during my childhood. I was playing, and got a metal pole struck right between my legs. It was a horrific pain and I felt the pain over a couple of days. I bled, but I am not sure if it was from the clit itself or my vagina, but I didn't start my period before a couple of years later... I was in discomfort.

Looking back, I think this might be the problem why I struggle reaching orgasm. I have not, in memory, managed to get an orgasm by myself or from others. It feels good during sex and masturbation, but I think I would have known if I was orgasming.

This makes me extremely sad... I want to experience one, but I am afraid perhaps my nerves are too damaged or any of that which would make it hard for me to come.

Any ideas/ suggestions/ advice?

-18 yr old

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 86%,
    Points required for next Level: 56
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi shaddowa,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but honestly this is probably something you could do with speaking to ab Obs/Gyn doctor about. They can do some test/scans to check if all the structure is ok. You may find you prefer a female obs/gyn, you should be able to arrange it through your GP. One of the most common tests is an intravaginal ultrasound and it's a bit uncomfortable, but essentially the same as when we ladies have to have our pap smears done. If you are sexually active you should have one of those regularly and GP's tend to send out a reminder letter in the UK.

Once you have established if there is scarring/nerve damage, you can look at how to proceed. But until then, it's all guesswork and that isn't really helpful. My advice is go and see a professional and have some solid information about what's really going on.

Good luck.

All the best,
    Annita

Thread Information