Thread: I'm Gone

DanY2J

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I'm Gone

In a place right now where i need to get my feelings down on paper - so here it goes.

Baby,

As much as i thought and hoped we might be able to be friends after all of this i just dont think i can do it. I thought that having you in my life in any capacity would be better than not at all.

Talking to you when we was together was always the best part of my day no matter what i was doing.

I wish i was with you now - i wish we had more time.

If i had one wish it would be for us to have one more ordinary day together, we would wake up in bed, i would pop to the shops still half asleep and grab us some breakfast and each something to read. Bring it all up on a tray and just 'be' with you. We would then walk into town - do a bit of shopping, maybe watch a film.

I have managed to keep my contact with you over the last month to an absoulte minimum, in fact i think i have only spoken to you once you have initiated contact and that contact is becoming more and more frequent and i dont think i can handle friends.

You know i wish you all the happiness in the world - my only regret is that i wont be there sharing it with you but know that i will still be loving you from a distance.

X

Administrator
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first Group25000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Great Letter Dan. How do you feel once you were able to put your feelings down in the shoebox section?

Better? Worse?

-SuperDave71
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle

xxSPHYNXxx

Oh my~

All these shoebox letters leave me with a sigh....

Hugs Dan

xxSPHYNXxx

DanY2J

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave71 View Post
    Great Letter Dan. How do you feel once you were able to put your feelings down in the shoebox section?

Better? Worse?

-SuperDave71

It does make me feel better Dave, getting my feelings down onto paper or out to a friend really helps clear my head.

Its what i really needed to do today.

Thread Information