Thread: No Regrets, Your Regrets

Level completed: 21%,
    Points required for next Level: 158
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Level
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default No Regrets, Your Regrets

I am sitting here alone thinking of you my dear again, and thinking ..WHY..?

WHY did you change ? we seemed so happy had plans, we had dreams , all shattered because you said i was stuck in my ways. After four years together our relationship would be a little Familiar and you wanted a way out to persue others , But listen honey they will all become stuck in their ways too and again become familliar , will you jump the ship again i wonder or will you be on the recieving end of being Familliar.

I believe in Karma and what goes around comes around me ths time maybe one day your turn, and from experience its not nice so get ready to learn a big lesson as i have had too in these turbulant months.

Anyway my dear i have no regrets because i gave you my all , i had no choice in your desicion to leave me, you just went for the new as i was the old, i have no regrets because you left me i can move forward and not think if only i stayed i didnt have that choice you took it away from me its time for you to live with your choice and lye in the bed you have made for yourself.

Love Stephen :band::band::band:

Level completed: 69%,
    Points required for next Level: 63
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    7 days registered31 days registered3 months registered1 year registered100 Experience Points

Level

hey stephen.

just wanted to drop in and say that all of the hopes and dreams will be reformed in some way or another. maybe not with her, but with someone else in some other way and trust me, it won't be as hard to imagine a future without her in a little while.

i think it's great that you have no regrets. it would make the past so hard to live with. but also, maybe it makes sense to think about what she meant by saying that you were stuck in your ways and if there's something you might need to understand about yourself and how you were in the relationship to figure out why she felt this way and what you can do for yourself to stop that from happening in the future.

hope you're having a good night

Silver Member
    Level completed: 89%,
    Points required for next Level: 23
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points100 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Sleepy

GREAT post.

i agree with niki - all of these hopes and dreams will come true, just maybe not the way you planned. life is happening while we're busy making plans ;).

i'm so glad you got all this out, it really is theraputic.
    "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

"live fully today so you won't have to regret tomorrow that you didn't live fully yesterday."

Administrator
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Your first Group25000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Hey Stephen,

I 100% agree with Karma. If you gave her all of you and she still let go, then what do you have to be ashamed of? Nothing. To give all of yourself to someone is probably the top two acts of love there is. I commend you on your efforts yet I am sorry you are dealing with your situation.

Though you may not see it, something great is coming your way. No matter how you feel right now, I know in time you will be able to look back and say "Despite how I felt at the time, I'm glad it happned because now I realize <fill in the blank>."

I wish you the best. We are here if you need us and we look forward to hearing about your positive progress forward.

Take care of you.

Your Friend,

SuperDave71
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle

Platinum Member
    Level completed: 85%,
    Points required for next Level: 31
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Happy

Stephen~

Great post!

Over time whether in relationships, marriage, etc...people do change, they become older, they may develop new interests, children become part of the unit....they just grow. I too believe in "karma".. I treat others the way I myself want to be treated and I live and make decisions not wanting to live with regrets.....

We all make mistakes, hopefully, we learn and grow from them...Giving your "all" Stephen is all anyone should ask for and be happy/thankful you cared enough to do so. I know its hard to hear this but in time you will find someone who will give her "all", treat you the way you want to be treated, and "grow" with you, loving you "unconditionally".

Nobody is perfect.. I wish the best for you in life and love Stephen....keep walking thru doors.. one day she will be on the other side....

xxSPHYNXxx

Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

HUGS!

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Hi Guys and thanks for all your opinions and i agree with everyone.Again thank you.

-Myfavouriteword.

Thank you for your words and i hope and dream that i will find another love who will share both of our dreams together and im keeping the faith in the future. I have no regrets because i gave more than she gave me in the relationship, she just wanted out i would have worked on us she didnt. I can understand her perspective of me being stuck in my ways but she didnt give me a chance to change.
    Im looking at myself now and reflecting on my life and the things i would and need changing i am doing its just a shame she didnt stick around again regrets on her part.

I did have a great night and thankyou Hope you do too.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Hi Susie you ok how r you 2day Future Mummy ?

Yes i agree i feel better already writing on here it is theraputic its good to get it out.

All of these hopes and dreams will come true, just maybe not the way you planned. life is happening while we're busy making plans.

Love the quote i agree tottaly thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Hi Superdave thanks for your thoughts and totaly agree and believe in Karma.

I am so glad i found you and this site because im handling my situation better now i found you and the amazing people on here.Its been a rocky road during this time but im on agreemant things can only get better and thats whats keeping me going each day "HOPE " and "GOOD Things " are coming i believe we have bad things then good things happen to us we have to deal with each thing as it happens good or bad.

Im was at rock bottom the only way is up.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

And Superdave i Loved her and in many ways i still do Its just a shame she didnt feel the same way, but id do anything for her if she felt the same way.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Hi xxSPHYNXxx Thanks for your Loverly words.

I just needed to vent last night and wish she not left me but its out of my hands and i dont have no regrets, her i wonder only time will tell.I miss her of course but does she with me i wonder.
    As i told Superdave i do believe in Karma i always think ahead with my actions and treat others as kind and nice as i would myself its just in my nature.I just dont know what on earth has happened to my ex because she used to be like me then as you said people change.

Anyway i have no regrets i tried to get her back and showed her love thats all i can but move forward and push her into my memories of my life, i think she shouldnt have bad memories of me i was good to her.
    I like your quote and hope it happens.
    "Nobody is perfect.. I wish the best for you in life and love Stephen....keep walking thru doors.. one day she will be on the other side...."

Thanks xxSPHYNXxx and SuperDave Il keep venting f you dont mind.

Platinum Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Happy

Stephen~

We here at this forum <I think of it as our community/family> are always here to help...although somedays/nights we may have other obligations we always have our family close to our heart and want/wish them well..

You keep posting/venting as you put it... thats what we are here for..to help in anyway we can!

You know its true....one day she will be on the other side!

Hugs to you!

xxSPHYNXxx

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

HUGS!

Administrator
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Your first Group25000 Experience Points10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Stephen,

That is what makes theLoveLogic the best out there! Our members are what sets us apart!

Great to have you with us.

-SuperDave71
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Thanks 2 you SuperDave and you xxSPHYNXxx Its an amazing community and like an E family and thank you for having me.
    Il keep venting when im down, at the moment im not too bad but somdays its hard.

I agree one day she may be on the other end as its not nice, life like a series of circles and we always return to where we were but in a different time.

I also agree this community is the best and you are all so caring.i feel it from the other side of the world. Thanks Guys.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Oh !! hugs 2 you to xxSPHYNXxx .

Platinum Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Happy

Hi Stephen~

I hope you had a nice weekend. I agree, although life throws us our share of curve balls, we do come full circle....If I can offer you words of hope, I too have been thru the "ringer" and at this time, I am very happy!

Keep positive thoughts, I believe positive things come to those who keep positive thoughts and stay positive!

Oh...thank you for the hugs, I so love them!

xxSPHYNXxx

HUGS!

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Thanks xxSPHYNXxx

My weekend was ok still pining a bit, but not as bad as its been i must admit its getting better. I like you said have to stay focused and positive on me and happiness will follow im getting to the stage were i need to put her photos away i can't just throw them out or should i what would you do ?

You like hugs so do i need them at the moment so hugs to you again.
    -Stephen.

Gold Member
    Level completed: 50%,
    Points required for next Level: 101
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Level
    My Mood
    Happy

You don't have to throw them away. At least that is what I think. Put the photo's away for now Stephan. Put them far away and don't look at them anymore, untill you are healed. (you must really not look at them anymore)

They are a part of your past and they will hurt to look at now but one day you will be able to look at them and not feel hurt anymore. Maybe than you can decide if you want to keep them or throw them away after all.

And as soon as you have someone new, I just know what you will do with them....haha

Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Thanks Silverstar
    i agree i didnt want to just throw them out because they are my memories on there as well as hers and they are apart of my life and made me who i was 2day.

stephen

Thread Information