Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can he do this?

xxSPHYNXxx

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Silver~

I believe your sons reaction to you telling him was a defense mechanism as he doesn't want to believe his father could do such a thing...then he turned his anger towards you.

I still believe this must come from his father, I hope you all do sit down and have this conversation.

Please let me know how it goes.

Huge hug.

xxSPHYNXxx

Silverstar

Thanks my friends,

I agree I made the mistake of telling my son after all. And I didn't tell it to him the right way because I did it ruched, because he didn't want to listen.

My son didn't go for the haircut anymore this morning so I didn't go to his office anymore and the meeting didn't happen. The longer I wait the more I don't want to deal with it. I must do it quick. I hope I can find the currage to do it this weekend.

I agree that my son doesn't want to hear anything bad about his dad and that's why he got so defensive.

I do agree that we should stay in contact with my ex a little but I don't want it to be as before anymore. Him calling me EVERY day for 3 years and questioning me as if I was being intervieuwed. He wanted to know every thing I did everyday, It was as if I was an ant under a magnifing glass. I was divorced but he was still acting as a jealous husband. Because of that I could not date anyone in fear of his questions and reactions.
    I only want to speak to him if it is about the kids.

My parents are looking to give me an extra job in the company so they can give me a raise. My mother asked me yesterday how much I was making excactly and she and my dad are going to talk about it. Have not heard anything yet.

Keep you updated,

Thank you so much for replying to my post, it means a lot to me that there are people out there that care about me and want to help me. It is because of you guys and my family that I didn't loose it yet, because I really feel overwhelmed sometimes, affraid I wont be able to take care of my two kids on my own.

Super Moderator
    Level completed: 38%,
    Points required for next Level: 312
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first Group5000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points500 Experience Points250 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Goofy

Silver -

Again, I'm SO sorry you have to go through this - it's a horrible situation all around.

I agree that your son's anger was a defense mechanism, and that he didn't want to hear anything bad about his father. I can sort of understand that - from what you've said in previous posts, he's been defensive about his dad for awhile. Since they're so close, it makes sense.

I definitely agree that this n